Customer Terms of Service
- I understand and agree that Wills and Legal is not a law firm or an attorney and may not perform services performed by an attorney. Wills and Legal documents, forms or templates are not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney. As such, I am representing myself in this legal matter. Wills and Legal however, uses qualified attorneys to vet, review and draft all documents created using their website.
- If, prior to my purchase, I believe that Wills and Legal gave me any legal advice, opinion or recommendation about my legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies, I will not proceed with this purchase, and any purchase that I do make will be null and void.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT AN ATTORNEY’S AT WILLS AND LEGAL, REVIEW OF MY ANSWERS IS LIMITED TO COMPLETENESS, SPELLING, AND FOR INTERNAL CONSISTENCY OF NAMES, ADDRESSES, AND THE LIKE. I WILL READ THE FINAL DOCUMENT(S) BEFORE SIGNING IT AND AGREE TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FINAL DOCUMENT(S).
- Accuracy and use of Information. To the best of my knowledge, I have provided accurate information to Wills and Legal and I am personally liable for the correctness of the information provided. I consent to Wills and Legal using the information provided for the purpose of creating the legal document intended. I understand that the information provided will not be used for any marketing or other purpose without my expressed consent.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, I WILL HOLD WILLS AND LEGAL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARRISING (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF WILLS AND LEGAL, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- Terminated Orders and Return Policy. My purchase allows me to create my own legal documents. I understand that, I shall have no right to cancel or request a cash refund for any undelivered or delivered order after 14 days have elapsed from the purchase date unless Wills and Legal is at fault. All itemization of fees are displayed for convenience only. Both parties acknowledge that Wills and Legal is out of pocket time and money for undertaking the work and both parties fully intend to complete the order. Terminated orders will result in reimbursement equal to the amount paid to Wills and Legal. I understand that I will receive electronic receipt of confirmation of my online purchase and I agree that refunds shall not be made in cash for such online transactions. I understand that I will need to notify Wills and Legal in writing by email at WillsandLegal@gmail.com of my desire to terminate my order. All documents and materials must be returned to Wills and Legal in good condition solely at my cost, to the following address prior to reimbursement:
Wills and Legal
P.O Box 400
Allow up to 10 business days for charges to be reimbursed after receipt of returned goods.