Crucial & Essential Step In Life
WHY DO PEOPLE CREATE WILLS?
Making a Will is a crucial and essential step in life, which ensures that your loved ones are provided for according to your wishes.
Some important reasons for creating a Will:
- To avoid your property being distributed in accordance with the rules of law that may not agree with your personal intentions.
- To ensure that your estate is administered and distributed according to your wishes.
- To appoint the executors that you trust and not an administrator chosen by the Court or rule of law.
- To appoint guardians to care for your young children.
- To set up trusts and appoint trustees, where needed.
- To make provisions for the payment of your liabilities, debts and funeral expenses.
- To express any special burial requests and arrangements.
- To ensure that step, illegitimate or adopted children are not excluded from benefit under your estate subject to rules of law.